Senior Bridge Engineer
Are you an established Bridge Engineer looking to take the next step in your career? Would you like to get involved with delivering some of the world’s most exciting projects and join a dynamic, growing team who are at the forefront of sustainable design? If so, we want you to join our team in Redhill.
Located close to Redhill train station, our office is ideally situated close to the town’s bustling retail and leisure hubs. Our welcoming and diverse team is working on some of the most prestigious and innovative projects in Redhill, across the UK and around the world.
From sustainability-focused urban regeneration schemes to cutting-edge infrastructure and transport projects and from award-winning mixed-use developments to major new residential communities, we are supporting schemes across a huge range of sectors.
Waterman have grown to become a leading international multi-disciplinary engineering and environmental consultancy, providing sustainable solutions to meet the planning, engineering design and project delivery needs of the property, infrastructure, energy, and environmental markets.
Although we’re happy to consider applicants with more or less experience, you’ll ideally have qualifications, experience or skills in the following areas:
• Liaise with clients to identify their specific requirements;
• Deliver quality technical design, assessment and inspection reports in line with National Standards and the client specific brief;
• Promote where applicable innovative solutions; and
• Ensure full compliance with health and safety requirements.
• Relevant degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
• Chartered Engineer with minimum of five years’ relevant UK experience in bridge design
• Ability to write sound technical reports
• Ability to self-manage and support the team
• Ability and awareness of relevant bridge and Structural design software
• Ability to design in major materials including RC, Steel, masonry and timber
• Temporary works experience preferred Rail/Highway experience preferred
Joining our team will give you:
• Competitive salary and benefits package with annual salary reviews
• 26 days holiday per year, rising to 31 days with loyalty days, plus bank holidays
• Hybrid working arrangements
• Fantastic training and development culture
• Access to mentoring support from industry experts
• Opportunity to play a key role in exciting and varied projects
• ICE Training Agreement
• Opportunity to be client facing and the chance to get involved with business development and marketing activities
• Fast-tracked career progression for the right candidates
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you’d be a great fit for our team to firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete and submit the form below. All applications will be treated in confidence. Waterman is an equal opportunities employer and values diversity.
About Waterman Group:
Waterman Group is a multidisciplinary consultancy providing private and public sector clients with sustainable solutions to meet the planning, engineering design and project delivery needs of the property, infrastructure, environment and energy markets.
- Job type