Located close to Redhill train station, our office is ideally situated close to the town’s bustling retail and leisure hubs. Our welcoming and diverse team is working on some of the most prestigious and innovative projects in Redhill, across the UK and around the world.
From sustainability-focused urban regeneration schemes to cutting-edge infrastructure and transport projects and from award-winning mixed-use developments to major new residential communities, we are supporting schemes across a huge range of sectors.
Waterman Infrastructure & Environment Ltd is a multi-disciplinary environmental and engineering consultancy operating across the UK with a strong profile in the infrastructure and environmental markets. We are currently seeking to appoint a Consultant Landscape Architect to join our expanding landscape team with a position in the Redhill office.
This is an exciting opportunity for the chosen candidate to work within a dynamic, multi-disciplinary team on a wide range of national high profile projects. We have a strong workload and are looking to build our Landscape Team. Reporting to the to a Senior landscape consultant, you will support them in delivering projects effectively, ensuring technical performance standards and programme are met.
Project experience on offer will range from drawing and graphic production, report writing through to site survey work, with wider opportunities to support our ecology and arboriculture experts with survey work. We are also offering career development and support through the P2C process.
We are looking for people who are excellent team players, driven to excel in their chosen field, but also have the courage to stretch their boundaries.¬† You should have a proactive and positive attitude towards developing your professional career and skills to provide a high-quality service to our clients.
Although we’re happy to consider applicants with more or less experience, you’ll ideally have qualifications, experience or skills in the following areas:
• 2 -3 years post university/degree experience;
• Good graphic and design skills with excellent attention to detail and well-organised and succinct report writing abilities;
• Good project management, including excellent verbal skills and communication;
• Skills and experience in the planning process and compiling LVIA/TVIA and ES Chapters;
• Strong organisational capabilities;
• Sound understanding of AutoCAD, Adobe Suite and Photoshop; and
• Full and clean driving license.
Candidates for the post will be required to undertake a range of duties including:
• Site visits/fieldwork;
• Analysis and data collection with guidance and direction;
• Preparation of factual reports and contributing to LVIA, TVIA, ES Chapters and Landscape Specifications;
• Communication with other discipline leads and project managers;
• Administrative procedures, including timesheets and expenses; and
• Assisting with bid preparations.
Joining our team will give you:
• Competitive salary and benefits package with annual salary reviews
• 26 days holiday per year, rising to 31 days with loyalty days, plus bank holidays
• Hybrid working arrangements
• Fantastic training and development culture
• Access to mentoring support from industry experts
• Opportunity to play a key role in exciting and varied projects
• Fast-tracked career progression for the right candidates
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you’d be a great fit for our team to email@example.com, or complete and submit the form below. All applications will be treated in confidence. Waterman is an equal opportunities employer and values diversity.
Please note - All interviews are currently being carried out online to ensure the continued safety and welfare of our staff. During the current and ongoing pandemic our employees continue to work from home, where they are able to do so; and our offices remain open and covid secure for circumstances where remote working is not feasible, and this is reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
About Waterman Group:
Waterman Group is a multidisciplinary consultancy providing private and public sector clients with sustainable solutions to meet the planning, engineering design and project delivery needs of the property, infrastructure, environment and energy markets.