Senior Mechanical Engineer
Are you a Mechanical Engineer looking to take the next step in your career? Would you like to get involved with delivering some of the world’s most exciting projects and join a dynamic, growing team who are at the forefront of sustainable design? If so, we want you to join our Building Services team in Bristol!
Based in Bristol’s Wapping Wharf, our office is ideally located amongst the local heritage and cultural amenities. Our welcoming and diverse team is working on some of the most prestigious and innovative projects in Bristol, across the UK and around the world.
From sustainability-focused offices and commercial premises to cutting-edge healthcare facilities and from award-winning retail developments to major new residential communities, you’ll have the opportunity to play a major role in delivering schemes across a huge range of sectors.
An opportunity has arisen within Waterman Building Services Bristol for the position of Senior Mechanical Engineer. Working as a key member of the team, you will be provided with the autonomy to design Mechanical services in many sectors of the industry and be client facing, representing the Company.
• You will have experience in using recognised design software tools such as REVITT and ideally have exposure to MagiCAD
• Have great communication skills that can adapt both to external parties and clients but also within the team
• Understand project needs and be able to manage the full delivery
• You will have recognised qualifications in Mechanical services design and either be working towards Chartered Status, or have an interest in doing so
• Be able to work both autonomously and as part of a team in support to deliver projects
• Experience of people management is desirable
• Future flexibility will be needed for regular co-operation, travel and inter-office working
• In house expertise for Mechanical enquiries
What's on offer for you as Senior Mechanical Engineer:
• An opportunity to join a multi-disciplinary team in a leading consultancy
• Competitive salary and benefits package
• Excellent future career opportunities
• 26 days holiday per year, rising to 31 days with loyalty days, plus bank holidays
• Hybrid working arrangements
• Fantastic training and development culture
• Access to mentoring support from industry experts
• Opportunity to play a key role in exciting and varied projects
• Opportunity to be client facing and the chance to get involved with business development and marketing activities
• Fast-tracked career progression for the right candidates
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you’d be a great fit for our team to firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete and submit the form below. All applications will be treated in confidence. Waterman is an equal opportunities employer and values diversity.
About Waterman Group:
Waterman Group is a multidisciplinary consultancy providing private and public sector clients with sustainable solutions to meet the planning, engineering design and project delivery needs of the property, infrastructure, environment, and energy markets.
- Job type