Senior Marketing Executive
Due to an expanding workload, we are looking for a highly motivated and creative Senior Marketing Executive Team. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will be working in a dynamic and fast paced industry providing support on day-to-day tasks to help our commercial teams drive forward their marketing strategy.
Whilst predominantly based in the Birmingham, the role will include regular co-operation and inter-office working with other regional teams in line with our ‘One Team’ culture.
The Birmingham Office, adjacent Snow Hill Station, and a five-minute walk from New Street, has an enthusiastic and friendly team, undertaking works on a broad range of both Midlands-based and UK schemes. Whilst predominantly based in the Birmingham, the role will include regular co-operation and inter-office working with other regional teams in line with our ‘One Team’ culture.
Waterman are a leading international engineering and environmental consultancy, providing sustainable solutions to meet the planning, engineering design and project delivery needs of the property, infrastructure, energy, and environmental markets.
This an excellent opportunity to build an exciting and rewarding career within the business and the successful candidate will be supported to complete a Chartered Institute of Marketing qualification.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Support the delivery of successful major bids, tender submissions and presentations
• Development of marketing and business development materials
• Create and develop marketing campaigns to drive new business
Essential Skills and Qualifications
• A minimum of 4 years previous experience in a marketing / business development related e role
• Hold a marketing or business related degree and/or CIM/IDM/CIPR professional qualifications
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise confidently with individuals across the business
• Highly competent in MS Powerpoint, Word and Excel
• Ability to work on multiple tasks and to tight deadlines
• Experience in producing bid documents
• Ideally previous experience in the construction/built environment or professional services sector
• Previous experience in a sales or marketing role within an office environment
• Experience in producing bid documents
• Experience of MS PowerPoint, Word and Excel
• Knowledge of CRM systems
• Experience of construction industry or professional services
Joining our team will give you:
• Competitive salary and benefits package with annual salary reviews
• 26 days holiday per year, rising to 31 days with loyalty days, plus bank holidays
• Hybrid working arrangements
• Fantastic training and development culture
• Access to mentoring support from industry experts
• Opportunity to play a key role in exciting and varied projects
• ICE Training Agreement
• Opportunity to be client facing and the chance to get involved with business development and marketing activities
• Fast-tracked career progression for the right candidates
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you’d be a great fit for our team to firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete and submit the form below. All applications will be treated in confidence. Waterman is an equal opportunities employer and values diversity.
Please note - All interviews are currently being carried out online to ensure the continued safety and welfare of our staff. During the current and ongoing pandemic our employees continue to work from home, where they are able to do so; and our offices remain open and covid secure for circumstances where remote working is not feasible, and this is reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
About Waterman Group:
Waterman Group is a multidisciplinary consultancy providing private and public sector clients with sustainable solutions to meet the planning, engineering design and project delivery needs of the property, infrastructure, environment and energy markets.
- Job type