Are you a Revit Technician looking to take the next step in your career?
Would you like to get involved with delivering some of the world’s most exciting projects and join a dynamic, growing team who are at the forefront of sustainable design?
If so, we want you to join our Building Services team in Leeds!
Located close to Leeds railway station, our office is ideally placed to make the most of the city’s heritage, retail and cultural amenities. Our welcoming and diverse team is working on some of the most prestigious and innovative projects in Leeds, across the UK and around the world.
From cutting-edge waste and recycling schemes such as Edmonton EcoPark to world-class industrial and manufacturing facilities like Siemens Hull and SeAH Teesside, we are supporting schemes across a huge range of sectors.
Main duties/responsibilities of the role will includes:
• Work closely with engineers in the Manchester office in a professional and amiable manner.
• Liaise with client and expect to be point of contact for BIM expertise.
• Participate in coordination meetings internally and externally.
• Expected to check own and others work.
Experience and Education
• Sound understanding of Revit MEP functionality including modelling systems, creating and working with schedules, creating Sheets
• Proficient in Navisworks and experience in clash detection.
• Proficient in AutoCAD.
• Dynamo desired but not essential.
• Strong 3D coordination of all MEP services ‚taking into consideration unique features associated with each service, allowing for access and maintenance, buildability, etc.
• Understanding of BIM terminology.
• Able to produce and a passion for neat drawings and modelling.
• Experience of Office 365 products.
We are looking for people who are excellent team players and have a proactive and positive attitude towards working under pressure and team mentoring.
The role offers excellent career progression opportunities within a friendly and professional team that is proud of the quality of the service it delivers to its clients, and a clear vision for innovation.
Within Waterman we now carry out our projects in the 3D environment and are rolling out StabiCAD design tool across all offices. While a detailed knowledge of this software is not a essential (training will be provided) an awareness of working in a 3D environment is, as is a knowledge of cable sizing and lighting design software.
As well as a competitive salary, Waterman has a friendly and professional working environment with a strong team spirit, offering opportunities to work on a variety of projects with many blue-chip clients. Waterman promotes the development of individuals skills and offer career progression opportunities.
What’s on offer for you as MEP Technician:
• An opportunity to join a multi-disciplinary team in a leading consultancy
• Competitive salary and benefits package
• Excellent future career opportunities
• 26 days holiday per year, rising to 31 days with loyalty days, plus bank holidays
• Hybrid working arrangements
• Fantastic training and development culture
• Access to mentoring support from industry experts
• Opportunity to play a key role in exciting and varied projects
• Opportunity to be client facing and the chance to get involved with business development and marketing activities
• Fast-tracked career progression for the right candidates
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you’d be a great fit for our team to email@example.com, or complete and submit the form below. All applications will be treated in confidence. Waterman is an equal opportunities employer and values diversity.
About Waterman Group:
Waterman Group is a multidisciplinary consultancy providing private and public sector clients with sustainable solutions to meet the planning, engineering design and project delivery needs of the property, infrastructure, environment, and energy markets.